1. Each document is processed through Adobe Acrobat's accessibility checker, the PAC3 International PDF checker, and a manual check using industry-standard screen reader technology JAWS.
2. Section 508 & WCAG 2.1 AA standards Applied
3. Documents are evaluated for accessibility using adobe acrobat. If necessary we will run OCR on the PDF using Abbyy Finereader, OmniPage 18, or Adobe Acrobat's OCR features.
4. We manually verify the tag structure using several programs to ensure PDF / UA standards.
5. Heading structure applied throughout the document
6. Tag Structure verified and manually tested
7. Alternate Text set for all images, charts, and graphs.
8. Table Headers for all tables
9. Link embedding and verification
11. Logical Reading Order manually verified
Return Documents as well as a compliance report
Documents are dropped off in our central repository for your use. If desired we can include a compliance report for the document.
Key Factors and Considerations
* Pricing is typically on a per-page basis
* Weekly, Monthly and quarterly retainers available depending on volume
* Alt Text description generation options
* Quick turn around times for time-sensitive documents